Fundraising Guide: Food and Food Banks
Did you know that food banks feed some 46.5 million people in need across the U.S. alone, including 12 million kids and 7 million seniors?
Food banks are squeezed between short supplies and surging demand from needy families as the coronavirus pandemic has put more than 26 million out of work in America alone, with instability anticipated for months to come.
To meet these increased needs, your food bank or food pantry may have to add fundraising campaigns. We’ve created a guide to support you and your mission.
Download this guide for:
- A fundraising event checklist to help you plan ahead and stay on track
- Useful tips to help you build your fundraising event strategy
- Auction item ideas to inspire bidding from your network
- Fun ways to implement recurring giving
- Campaign and event examples that inspire
- And more!