GiveSmart Gives Back
GiveSmart Gives Back is an employee-led initiative to advance social good by providing organizations addressing the most pressing social issues with the first year of fundraising technology and service at no cost.
If your organization is a 501(c)(3) with a bank account to receive funds and plans to fundraise within 1 year, your organization is eligible to apply. The goal of the initiative is to uplift organizations that are making a difference in an underserved community, especially organizations that are newer and smaller.
Upon receipt of your completed application, a member of our team will contact you to confirm your information and describe the next steps.
***Applications for the next class opened on April 1, 2021 and will close on June 30, 2021. For more on the GiveSmart Gives Back inaugural class of winners, please visit here.
After each application is thoroughly reviewed, the GiveSmart team will select 3 organizations to receive:
- A 1-year GiveSmart technology subscription for unlimited fundraising at no cost
- Two sessions of Personalized Training to kickoff the subscription at no cost
- Special discounted pricing for renewal
Questions? Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish you much success on your road to accomplishing all your goals!
Bidding, voting, buying, and completing purchases…all at your donors’ fingertips.
- Bid from anywhere – Your supporters can bid or donate with any mobile device from anywhere, expanding the reach of your auction. By incorporating mobile bidding and giving, events instantly become more interactive and exciting –– without the back and forth to the auction table.
- Text notifications – You can create an entire experience around text messages to connect with your donors for your campaign, in and outside the room. Donors will receive automatic outbid notifications and custom messages pushed by your organization’s administrator.
- Item procurement and management – Your team now as a campaign dashboard optimized to track and manage auction items and their donors, making the procurement process more efficient and less stressful.
- Self Checkout – Donors can monitor their bidding activity and pay for their won items and donations – right from their phones. Self checkout allows donors to pick their payment method and process their payment before they even approach your team to collect their auction winnings