Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Intermountain Area
I am writing at this time to thank you for the excellent service we received from Gesture (formerly known as AuctionsByCellular) both in preparation for our event, as well as the night of.
Your company made a significant impact on our organization by offering experiential insight and recommendations to improve our guests experience, as well as and most importantly, by offering hard data and strategic suggestions to improve our auction revenue. Additionally, your staff presented in a prepared and professional manner at the event, which made us happy to have you as our working partners that evening. For this we are so grateful, and you can be assured that we will recommend Gesture to other organizations with which we interface.
I have outlined a few notable strengths that support our overall positive impression of our collaboration, and resulted in the overwhelming success of our 2015 fundraiser.
- Information and tutorials were provided in a user friendly manner and offered on an ongoing and timely basis, which left our staff feeling educated on the Gesture service and system. Gesture is committed to impeccable customer service, including face to face contact with our staff, consistently increasing our confidence in Gesture’s knowledge and advisement.
- Gesture was invested in assisting us in melding our RMHC Greater Giving database system with the Gesture database system, and was highly effective in trouble-shooting problem areasduring the process.
- Although we have used BidPal mobile bidding for 2 years prior, with Gesture we were able to increase our Silent Auction revenue by an additional 40.6%.
- We earned 103.89% of FMV for our Auction items.
- We increased our revenue by 400% in Opportunity Drawings.
- We received overwhelming feedback from our guests that “it was easy to use our own phones” and “we had little trouble navigating the system”.
- Guests also appreciated early registration, having the opportunity to preview auction items, as well as bidding on packages prior to the event.
- Offering the ability to send customized texts throughout the evening allowed us to communicate efficiently with our guests when needed.
Again, it was a pleasure working with you and your staff which ultimately resulted in the most successful fundraising event in our charity’s history! We hope you will join us in celebrating this success and we look forward to collaborating again with you for our April 23, 2016 event.
Find out more about Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Intermountain Area at rmhcslc.org