Fundraising Guide: Local Institutions
Millions of people visit their local museums, theaters, aquariums, and other institutions every year. They go for culture, education, community, and entertainment.
And while your local institution may charge admission, it rarely covers all costs. To meet your funding goals, your organization may have to change its fundraising strategy.
Many local institutions consider offering memberships, hosting events, and running fundraising campaigns. We’ve created a guide to support you and your mission.
Download this guide for:
- A fundraising event checklist to help you plan ahead and stay on track
- Auction item ideas to inspire bidding from your network
- Fun ways to implement peer-to-peer fundraising
- Campaign and event examples that inspire
- Creative ways to secure funding and steward donor relationships
- And more!