Mar 8, 2019
Who run the world? Girls.
International Women’s Day has been celebrated for the last 106 years across parts of North America and Europe. Even though it’s 2019, it’s clear we still have a lot of work to do, both at home and around the globe.
Today, we want to honor all the women who run GiveSmart and the organizations we partner with who serve girls, women, non-binary, and female-identifying people every day. We are honored to be a part of helping you achieve your missions to bring equality, opportunity, healthcare, education, and confidence to women everywhere.
“The story of women’s struggle for equality belongs to no single feminist nor to any one organization but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights.” – Gloria Steinem
We see you, we hear you, we support you, we salute you!
- Girls, Inc.
- Runway for Recovery
- Partners for Women and Justice
- Girl Be Heard
- Ms. Foundation
- Girls Leadership
- Elizabeth House
- Alpha Phi Foundation
- Girls on the run
- Physicians for reproductive health
- Too Young to Wed
- Every Mother Counts
- Lower East Side Girls Club
- Partnership for Gynecological Cancer Support
- Global Women’s Health Initiative
- Restore NYC
- Hearts of Gold
- Girl Scouts
- Advertising Women of New York
- Atlanta Girls’ School
- A woman’s place
- Junior League
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Women’s Jewelry Association
- New York Asian women’s center
- Tikkun Olam Women’s foundation
- Sakhi for South Asian Women
- Ohio Women’s Bar Foundation
- The National Gianna Center For Women’s Health and Fertility
- National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Women for Afghan Women
- Work Options for Women
- Wrestle Like a Girl
- In addition to many other women’s clubs, foundations, and girls’ schools